Cutes blog on the block

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

One last ray of Summer!

 As usual at the end of August, it feels like the summer has flown by!  I wanted to create one more card that represented the bright cheery flowers of the summer before we fade into the beautiful calm fall.
I have had such an enjoyable summer and I wanted the card to say everything that is wonderful and great about the colors and life of summer!  Fabulous, sweet, happy, smile & enjoy!  I used the "Fabulous Phrases" stamp set (#120501) stamped with Raspberry Ripple ink on Whisper White card stock.
 
The flower is made from "Floral District" designer series paper (#126919) punched with the Full Heart punch (#119883).  I just punched the hearts and folded them in half, glued one side to the Whisper White paper and put a brad in the middle.  Easy and simple, the best kind of crafting to do in the busy summer when we want to be spending as much time outside as possible!  

No comments:

Post a Comment