Cutes blog on the block

Monday, July 16, 2012

This is a fun project that I found on the wonderful world of Pinterest!  I saw this idea and thought it would be a perfect use for my Stampin' Up Designer Fabric.  This is the "Flirtatious" Designer Fabric.  I am planning to put this on my daughters door as she loves tinker bell and these colors fit with the theme of her room!
I was really pleased with how well this all came together.  The hardest part was picking out all of the colors.  Stampin' Up has so many fabulous products that I can't ever find enough ways to use all of them! This last picture shows a close up of how the ribbons are tied to the foam wreath form.
Ciara is still asleep for her nap and hasn't seen it yet, but I am sure she is going to love it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment