Cutes blog on the block

Friday, June 29, 2012

Stampin Spritzer


This is my new favorite tool from Stampin' Up!  (Item #126185) It is a great tool for masking and for adding a little extra color to projects.  I CASED this card from the Stampin' Up 2012-13 Catalog.  I have found that the best way to use the spritzer is to fill it about 3/4 of an inch from the top with rubbing alcohol and then add 10 drops of re-inker.  Shake well and use an empty cardboard box to catch the extra spray.



The letters were cut from scrap paper with my Cricut.  I put some two way glue on the back of the letters and let it dry so that it would stick but not permanantly.  Then I spritzed one spray right in the middle of the letters. (it doesn't show up as dark in this picture because of the flash, but it covers all the letters)

This is another example showing how the spritzer can be used not only for masking ('summer') but also to add a little extra color to the page (see the corner by the hearts).  Have fun using your own stampin' Spritzers!

No comments:

Post a Comment