Cutes blog on the block

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

It's been a while!

Well, it has been too long since I posted.  I have been so busy these past two years that I just haven't taken the time to post anything.  I want to start being more consistent on here so that I can document my creativity!  Over the past year I have been attempting some new mediums of creativity.  I have been doing wood project here and there because my husband likes to help me with these, and I enjoy his help!  Here is a picture of one of my favorites
 The other media I have been attempting is canvas.  I made these two canvases for my son's room and I got so much feedback on them I though I would try some more.
Here are some of the others

 

I has been really fun and challenging to try some new projects.  But I still love to work with paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment